Today was the warmest day of my life so far. So we took advantage of it. We were out all day. This is me in my new swing at Maw Maw Birdie's house. Me and my cousin J and mamma played in the grass for awhile too...
I am in my early 20's and married to a wonderful man. We have welcomed a bundle of joy into our lives, and are forever changed. Our "little Bliss" is the best thing that has ever happened to either of us, and we are loving being a family. We are excited to embark on the rest of our lives together- all 3 of us. I am also a nursing student... and have been for awhile now. I can't wait to finish and move forward in my career. So this is me- right at the beginning of my life and ready to share every step with you. I've already spread my wings, now I am just learning to fly...
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I just want to pinch those legs in the swing! Too cute. See ya 2 nite!
Post a Comment