I was the cutest Lil' Ladybug ever! I said "Treat Treat" 4 times! -but only at the right time once.... The other times I waited til' we walked away to say it!
I am in my early 20's and married to a wonderful man. We have welcomed a bundle of joy into our lives, and are forever changed. Our "little Bliss" is the best thing that has ever happened to either of us, and we are loving being a family. We are excited to embark on the rest of our lives together- all 3 of us. I am also a nursing student... and have been for awhile now. I can't wait to finish and move forward in my career. So this is me- right at the beginning of my life and ready to share every step with you. I've already spread my wings, now I am just learning to fly...
2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
The face on this little Lady Bug always makes me smile !
Post a Comment