Monday, October 20, 2008

Time-out

We went to another "Pumpkin fest" this weekend. This one was CRAZY packed. I guess it's like THE pumpkin fest to go to in our area. It was alot of fun though. There were all kinds of little booths to shop at, games, food, a concert, a pumpkin patch, a couple of little not-so-haunted mazes for the little ones. We will definitely be returning every year. And of course I forgot my camera at home. Papa M got alot of pics with his camera though, I just have to wait to get them from him. He did send me this one. There was a booth with all kinds of wooden things (benches, dog bowls, even a potty chair...lol) This was the "time out" bench. Too bad S loved it. Wouldn't really work for time-out!
I will post more pics when I get them.

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

We need that at our house :) I love the Halloween outfit. We finally made it to a pumpkin patch today, too.