Wedding planning is almost done! We have booked all of the major vendors that we need. That deserves a big sigh of relief! It figures that as soon as I can relax about one thing, something else comes along. I started nursing school this week. It is definetly going to be hard! But I already knew that. Everyone has told me that the first term is the hardest, then it gets easier. I hope so!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Hanging out with my cousin M
Wedding planning is almost done! We have booked all of the major vendors that we need. That deserves a big sigh of relief! It figures that as soon as I can relax about one thing, something else comes along. I started nursing school this week. It is definetly going to be hard! But I already knew that. Everyone has told me that the first term is the hardest, then it gets easier. I hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love her tights!
Post a Comment