This is me and my cousin H. We got to play together for the first time this past wkend. He's funny, and cute too. Too bad we're related! This is me and my cousin G. She's alot of fun too! I like playin' with my cousins.
I am in my early 20's and married to a wonderful man. We have welcomed a bundle of joy into our lives, and are forever changed. Our "little Bliss" is the best thing that has ever happened to either of us, and we are loving being a family. We are excited to embark on the rest of our lives together- all 3 of us. I am also a nursing student... and have been for awhile now. I can't wait to finish and move forward in my career. So this is me- right at the beginning of my life and ready to share every step with you. I've already spread my wings, now I am just learning to fly...
No comments:
Post a Comment