I got my ears pierced for Valentine's Day. Before.... Happy and oblivious. During.... It took six people to do it. After... I'm not too happy!! I was only mad for a minute though, and now look how cute!
I am in my early 20's and married to a wonderful man. We have welcomed a bundle of joy into our lives, and are forever changed. Our "little Bliss" is the best thing that has ever happened to either of us, and we are loving being a family. We are excited to embark on the rest of our lives together- all 3 of us. I am also a nursing student... and have been for awhile now. I can't wait to finish and move forward in my career. So this is me- right at the beginning of my life and ready to share every step with you. I've already spread my wings, now I am just learning to fly...
1 comment:
What an ordeal! I'll have to see them in person before I decide if I'm in love with the idea. You look great.
Post a Comment