This weekend was one of relaxation. All we did was hang out at home. I spent most of Saturday making phone calls about the wedding. We did decide on a cake vendor, Jerry's Cheesecakes. Yeah that's right my wedding cake is going to be a cheesecake. Bet you can't wait to try it. It's gonna be good! They actually make very beautiful wedding cakes. You should check out their website. I meet with them on Fri. for a cake testing and to talk about design. I am also meeting with my top choice florist/decorator on Thurs. We'll see if they're still my top pick after we talk prices. And Thurs. night I'm taking a couple of my bridesmaids to model bridesmaids dresses for me. I have what I want them to wear pictured in my mind, now I just have to find what I'm looking for. I have a feeling it will be harder than I think though. Well I'm stuck here in wedding planning chaos! It's fun but crazy. It seems like there's just too much to do, and it'll never be done. All I can do is take it one step at a time.
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Crazy hair
This weekend was one of relaxation. All we did was hang out at home. I spent most of Saturday making phone calls about the wedding. We did decide on a cake vendor, Jerry's Cheesecakes. Yeah that's right my wedding cake is going to be a cheesecake. Bet you can't wait to try it. It's gonna be good! They actually make very beautiful wedding cakes. You should check out their website. I meet with them on Fri. for a cake testing and to talk about design. I am also meeting with my top choice florist/decorator on Thurs. We'll see if they're still my top pick after we talk prices. And Thurs. night I'm taking a couple of my bridesmaids to model bridesmaids dresses for me. I have what I want them to wear pictured in my mind, now I just have to find what I'm looking for. I have a feeling it will be harder than I think though. Well I'm stuck here in wedding planning chaos! It's fun but crazy. It seems like there's just too much to do, and it'll never be done. All I can do is take it one step at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment