Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cute "Lil Bliss" and Wedding Location

Just hanging out in my boppy. I do this alot...
I love my bouncer! It is my favorite toy, and one of the only ones I can actually play with.


We've not done much this week. I'm trying to start the wedding planning process. I've already got the location but that's it. I've been making phone calls all week to florists and photographers. I haven't made any desicions yet. I have a feeling this planning process is going to take a really long time. I'm a rather indecisive person. I still haven't even chosen colors yet. I'm thinking bright and fun since it's a summer/outdoor wedding. Here's a few pics of my location. It's a beautifal vineyard.


1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi! My name is Nikki and I am just letting you know that Andrea is giving you a gift certificate to get your blog stylized at Blogs for a Cause (www.madebynikki.blogspot.com) She wasn't sure which email you would check, so told me just to comment on your blog and have you email me. Send me an email at ncochrane3@hotmail.com (make sure to mention you are the one with the gift cert. from Andrea!) and I will let you know what further info I need!!
Thanks :)
Nikki