Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just some cute pics

6 weeks old. You can see my big pouty lips... I get that from my momma.
Our "little bliss" all dressed up in her white dress... no occasion. She is about 8 wks. in this pic. You can also see in this pic that she has found her hands! She is always touching her face and sucking on them.

She was only 3 days old in these two pics. Her aunt A took them. Doesn't she look like a little doll baby ??
This pic is with her two favorite cousins, C and AP. We got these made when they were here for the holidays.

1 comment:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

She already looks older and more alert in the one with her hands in her mouth. I miss her! Welcome to blogland, it's addicting. I'm putting a link to your on mine.

Love you,
Aunt Sissy