
I love bathtime. Here I am wrapped up in my robe... all smiles!

I look like my daddy when my hair gets wet. It curls up just like his.

This is me all bundled up getting ready to go out into the cold day for a trip to the doc. I had my two mth. app. today. I look happy here, but you should've seen me at the doc. office! I was NOT happy. I got 4 shots and an oral vacc. Then I freaked my mommy out by screaming my head off for about five min. then going to sleep in 3 seconds flat right after the doc. warned her to call him if i seemed to lose conciousness! Me and mommy stayed with the nurses for awhile to make sure I was okay. I was okay of course. I just wore myself out from crying so hard. Well speaking of being tired, I'm off too bed... I had a long day!
2 comments:
Poor girl!
Ohhhh the dreaded trips to the doctor's office!!!! I can relate!
Post a Comment